Adam Carter wrote:

    I already feel old but I think I'm really getting old now.  It is
    amazing how far computer have come tho.  Both in hardware and the
    OS, well, except for windoze.  It hasn't come that far yet.  lol

If windows hasnt come far for you, then you've never used the pre-windows 2000 editions, let alone 3.1 :)

When 3.1 came out, I changed careers. I worked for a major computer company until 3.1 came out. They had plenty of Apple techs since they didn't break much so I just found a new job and a new career. I was around when DOS was the thing, although it wasn't to good either.

Oh the 5 1/4 drive days brings back memories.

Dale

:-)  :-)