On Sun, Jun 05, 2011 at 01:58:12AM +0200, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> On Saturday 04 June 2011 23:53:50 Mick wrote:
>

> > ... as mud!
> >
> > This reply of yours (unlike your previous) is shown as a new thread in
> > Knode, not as a threaded reply to Dale's message.  :@
> >
> > PS. I'm responding using Knode and news.gmane.org as an NNTP server, to see
> > what difference this may make.
> you just started a new thread.

Sorry, I missed that before. I thought you couldn't post from usenet to
this group -- news.idividual.net won't let you, I know that.
If you *could* get away somehow with posting to this list via usenet
that would defintely break the thread, unless you copy the old MID
from the X-Original_Message-ID (or whatever it's called) and use that
for the In-Reply-To header.

--
caveat utilitor