Chris Walters wrote:
On 1/18/2012 08:21 PM, Dale wrote:
I don't like the law and honestly I don't like 99% of the laws they even think
about much less pass.  Trust me, I let my Rep know several times that I oppose
both of them and even got a phone call today from one of  them.  I also pointed
out that no law we pass here affects the people overseas.  Last I heard, when
you got a few miles off shore, our laws pretty much end.  The people in other
countries are going to hack and steal and host whatever they want as long as it
benefits them.  They could care less what our laws are.  They may be laughing
at us too.  I know I could care less what laws they pass somewhere else.
Check this out (and note this is without SOPA or PIPA).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzS5rSvZXe8&feature=share

The US is notorious for extending our(not) laws to other countries.

Little piece of info about me.  If you want to get me really going, put a
politician on TV and let his lips move.  I can give a sailor a run for his
money.  O_O
That's why I don't watch news channels - too much chance of exposure to
politicians (worse than gamma radiation to me)...

Chris

I shared this on facebook too. This thing is getting a LOT of attention. Next they will try to outlaw Linux. O_O

I watch the news but I try to get it straight from the horses backside. We are talking about politicians you know. lol

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!

Miss the compile output?  Hint:
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"