On 1/18/2012 08:21 PM, Dale wrote:
> I don't like the law and honestly I don't like 99% of the laws they even think
> about much less pass.  Trust me, I let my Rep know several times that I oppose
> both of them and even got a phone call today from one of  them.  I also
> pointed
> out that no law we pass here affects the people overseas.  Last I heard, when
> you got a few miles off shore, our laws pretty much end.  The people in other
> countries are going to hack and steal and host whatever they want as long as
> it
> benefits them.  They could care less what our laws are.  They may be laughing
> at us too.  I know I could care less what laws they pass somewhere else.

Check this out (and note this is without SOPA or PIPA).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzS5rSvZXe8&feature=share

The US is notorious for extending our(not) laws to other countries.

> Little piece of info about me.  If you want to get me really going, put a
> politician on TV and let his lips move.  I can give a sailor a run for his
> money.  O_O

That's why I don't watch news channels - too much chance of exposure to
politicians (worse than gamma radiation to me)...

Chris

---
Virus Database (VPS): 120118-1, 01/18/2012
Tested on: 1/18/2012 10:04:30 PM