Hello!

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:21:12 -0600
Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also pointed out that no law we pass here affects the
> people overseas.  Last I heard, when you got a few miles off shore,
> our laws pretty much end.  The people in other countries are going to
> hack and steal and host whatever they want as long as it benefits
> them.  They could care less what our laws are.  They may be laughing
> at us too.  I know I could care less what laws they pass somewhere
> else.

  From what I know for sure, many people in different countries
supported the opposition to these bills  because they understand that
this is not just a US problem. If it happens there, it can easily be
repeated anywhere. And the point of opposing the US government
decisions for people in other countries, to my mind, is to state there
point of view *before* their local government try to do the same. And
that's important.

  Regards,
    Vladimir

-----