On 02/10/12 11:46, Pandu Poluan wrote:

> case, dest=
>>
>> As far as I know typical VPNs require the IP address (or FQDN) of the VPN
>> gateway.  If yours changes because ISP A goes down then the tunnel
> will fail
>> and be torn down.

I must have missed the original message. OpenVPN can do this. Just
specify multiple "remote vpn.example.com" lines in your client configs,
one for each VPN server.

It also handles updating the routing table for you. Rather than match
"IP address of internal server," it will match "IP address on internal
network" and route through the VPN automatically.