I'm sorry, but I can't recall it. I did not log this information. :(

/Uwe

Dale wrote:
Uwe Klosa wrote:

I'm compiling 3.5. There 102 update for my system. So itäll take a
while. I will write more as soon i can start it.

Cheers
Uwe

You wouldn't happen to recall how many MBs the downloads for KDE were
would you?  I know there are a lot of packages but it usually takes me a
couple nights to get it all, like OOo does.  Sorry dial-up!!  I don't
want to try to unmask all that.  May bork something.  O_O  I am still
trying to get OOo anyway.

Dale
:-)

begin:vcard
fn:Uwe Klosa
n:Klosa;Uwe
org:Uppsala University;Electronic Publishing Centre
adr:;;;Uppsala;;75120;Sweden
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:+46 (0)18 471 7658
url:http://publications.uu.se/epcentre