On Saturday 24 October 2009 23:51:05 Dave Jones wrote:
> > I'm sorry you found my answer less than informative and perhaps even
> > somewhat insulting, obviously I worded it incorrectly. But you see,
> > your "aw gawd, an 'RTFM' answer..." is the identical reaction to my
> > original "aw gawd, a 'do my homework for me' question".
> >
> > Ponder that a little.
>
> Your RTFM reply arrived 14 minutes after my question. It clearly showed
> that you were aware of the answer to my question. A reference to any of
> the relevant threads would have been very helpful, and would have been
> much appreciated.

Oh please, grow up, get a life and stop sounding like a spoilt brat.

You expect me to find the links after a search and provide them for you. I
prefer you to have done that for yourself.

It would not have been hard, the briefest of scan through the last fortnights
threads would have revealed where to look in the subject.

I consider this subject closed now. You may continue the discussion with
others if you wish, but it shall be conducted without me.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com