On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Rich C wrote:
> 3. Providing content that is guaranteed virus-free (as opposed to
> transmitting word processor documents.)

  The security analyst in me feels a need to point out that it would be quite
possible for Adobe Acrobat Reader to have a buffer-overflow or similar bug
that could be exploited by a specially crafted PDF file.  In fact, I would be
quite surprised if it did not have such bugs.  I am less certain as to whether
or not anyone has found them -- yet.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>