Hello all,

The Mail Archive is now 14 years old (that's a long time in dog
years) and we've been thinking about some design updates.
The mockup below is intended for visitors from global search
engines. Direct visitors will continue to have no advertisements.

I hope that the proposed design is an improvement. We have
already done some formal user testing, and now want to get
thoughts from expert users, including folks who currently entrust
data to the service. Any opinions or thoughts are appreciated,
especially specific suggestions.

Also don't get too excited; even if everything goes smoothly it will
probably be several months from deployment. Thank you for
your time.

Cheers,
Jeff

http://www.maxdesign.com.au/jobs/318-mail-archive/38.htm