Does this use aria which is a way of working with screen reading technology. I
just arose out of bed so have not looked at it but that's my main concern.

Take care all and be blessed.

I love the service.
Sarah Alawami: owner and founder of WICS Radio America. Check us out on the
web at http://wics.cc and thanks for tuning in.