Please - don't place ads in the middle of an archived email! They're
so annoying. I hate it when I see them in the middle of articles on
the web.

Yes, I realize advertising is necessary for revenue to keep a service
free, but there has to be a better way than breaking the train of
thought for the reader.

Other than that, the new design is really nice.

Sherry