> Which method did you use to install Gregorio?  What steps did you take?

I'm using openSUSE 13.2 - 64 bits, and I have all the development packages
installed (I
think).

I've downloaded gregorio-3.0.0-rc1-sources.tar.gz from
https://github.com/gregorio-project/gregorio/releases/download/v3.0.0-rc1/gregorio-3.0.0-rc1-sources.tar.gz
Then, I uncompressed the sources in /home/xavier/Downloads/gregorio, and then I
run:
./build.sh (no errors)
and then:
sudo ./install.sh (no errors also)

[ It seems that all gregorio files were installed in path /usr/local but all
the others files
from openSUSE's rpm packages (latex, lualatex) are in path /usr
It's possible (using a flag, for example) to install in /usr instead? ]

Then I moved (as root) the files
/home/xavier/Downloads/gregorio/contrib/900_gregorio.xml
/home/xavier/Downloads/gregorio/contrib/gregorio-scribus.lua
/home/xavier/Downloads/gregorio/contrib/gregorio.png
to:
/usr/share/scribus/editorconfig/

Finally, in Scribus, I went in:
`File > Preferences > External Tools`
and added gregorio in the `Render Frames`,
selecting the file `900_gregorio.xml`

--------------------

> Please enter the following commands, as your non-root user, and let me
> know what you get back from each one:

kpsewhich -var-value TEXMFLOCAL

kpsewhich -var-value TEXMF

kpsewhich gregoriotex.tex