Le 07/04/2015 20:56, Br. Anthony VanBerkum, O.P. a écrit :
> kpsewhich doesn't give useful TEXMFLOCAL &c for me either (Arch Linux).

Out of curiosity, what does it give?

To give the context: TeXLive is a huge, extremely complex machine,
unbelievably difficult to build and package, so I would not be surprised
if some distro packages were not perfect... Debian ones are very good
because Norbert Preining is at the core of the TeXLive team and packages
for Debian too, but Gregorio should also be installable on other systems
simply, even if it means work around bugs in TeXLive packages.

Thank you,
--
Elie