Most of the released HCP data are on a 32k mesh.  You can find the Yeo
parcellation on the 32k mesh here: https://balsa.wustl.edu/study/show/WG33

Peace,

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of David Hartman
<dhartman1...@gmail.com<mailto:dhartman1...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, July 14, 2017 at 1:27 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] mapping HCP data into 7 functional networks (using Thomas
Yeo parcellation)

Hi,

Background:

Regarding the parcellation of the cortex into functional networks (“The
organization of the human cerebral cortex estimated by intrinsic functional
connectivity,” Yeo et al.) Yeo breaks up the cortex into 7 networks. However,
his cortical data has 163842 vertices, while the HCP data only has 59412
vertices.

Question:

I am looking to map the HCP data into these 7 networks, but I don’t see a way
to get the data into the same format as Yeo’s data (ie. 163842 vertices) to use
his mapping.

1.  Does anyone know of a way to convert HCP data into the same format as Yeo’s
data to use his mapping or a direct way to map the HCP data to 7 networks?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

David Hartman