From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of "Harms, Michael" <mha...@wustl.edu<mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>>
Date: Monday, July 17, 2017 at 5:04 PM
To: David Hartman <dhartman1...@gmail.com<mailto:dhartman1...@gmail.com>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] mapping HCP data into 7 functional networks (using
Thomas Yeo parcellation)

Hi,
Have you loaded the maps in wb_view and just clicked around to get familiar
with them?

cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders

From: David Hartman <dhartman1...@gmail.com<mailto:dhartman1...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, July 17, 2017 at 4:51 PM
To: Michael Harms <mha...@wustl.edu<mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Thomas Yeo parcellation)

Since calling in MATLAB:
“ciftiopen('RSN-networks.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii','workbench\bin_windows64\wb_command.exe')”
 gives me a matrix with 4 columns whose range is beyond the 17 or 7
corresponding to their functional grouping, I have resorted to using wb-command
hoping to get right labelling.

Question: Which wb-command should I use to read the labels and see for the 32k
mesh which networks the nodes belong to (ie. 1 to 7)?

I tried using wb_command -cifti-parcellate
rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas_MSMAll.dtseries.nii  RSN-networks.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii
COLUMN out.ptseries.nii, but out.ptseries.nii returns a matrix 8×1200. But I am
hoping for something  32k×1 for the correct labelling, where each row is a
number between 1 and 7 or 17 corresponding to the group the node belongs to.

Hope it is not too confusing.

Thank you,

David Hartman

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 3:09 PM, Harms, Michael