I have read the manuals and I reference them when *necessary*, I have also read *some* of the code (howbeit by disassembling it), I do not 'take pride' in not having the time etc. (because I actually do *not* have the time to consult references which have no relevancy to the work I am currently dealing with), and I am 'adamant' that I am right in pointing out that an assertion made by others is logically absurd when it is logically absurd.

Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:

In <4e386bfb.7030...@acm.org>, on 08/02/2011