In
<CAMThvFupXQk1+iGQG-sNfdqj95B1fju=ju1my3hqga1rjer...@mail.gmail.com>,
on 09/07/2011
   at 01:27 PM, saurabh khandelwal <sourabhkhandelwal...@gmail.com>
said:

>                  Can you please guide me the way to do this.

I'll be slightly more general, since there are advantages to having
more than 2 volume sets. Also, there are several fundamantally
different approaches; I'll describe one that has worked well for me.

 1. Read the installation and planning manuals for z/OS and for
    Unix System Services.

 2. Devise a naming convention for res and dlib volumes that
    includes the release level and the volume set.

 3. Devise a naming convention for HFS and zFS data sets that
    includes the release level and the volume set.

 4. Define a DLIB and TARGET zone for every volume set.

 5. Define a mount point for service.

 6. Define symbols for extended indirect cataloging

 7. Indirectly catalog all res and DLIB libraries

 8. Determine when and whether it is appropriate to use
    SYMBOLICRELATE.

 9. Always apply service to a volume set not in use.

10. Define a policy on how long to age service before doing
    an ACCEPT.

There are a number of issues that I haven't covered, but this should
get you started.