On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 15:08:39 -0700, Ed Gould <ps2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mark,
>
>That&#39;s reasonable way of doing it. The only exception is if the PE try is
>pe&#39;d for something like security issues.
>
>Ed

It wouldn't matter.  Would I want to go back to a sysres set that was 6 months
old just to back off that one
PTF that had already been running 6 months (or more) in my production
environment, then try to reapply
everything else to get the next sysres set up to the same level I was at
excluding that one PE?   Besides,
security APARs don't tell you what the issue or risk is anyway.

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com