Mark,

I was not thinking of thinking so much of backing them off so much as
application of the "new" PTF so much as application and back off of the new
PTF. The ease of which in my opinion is important.

It is also important as every once in a while our auditor would send an email
to the vp asking if we had this PTF on and if not why not. It was usually a
quick job but it still needed manual effort and a back ground of how PTF and
the smp environment. We couldn't farm it out to a secretary as they were
well let's not trained. So it was up to me to do. I also did a memo back
with an explanation why the PTF did not apply and a little verbiage as to what
the APAR was about.

Ed