On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 14:50:29 -0400, Don Imbriale <don.imbri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Excellent list.  One question: why have a DLIB zone for each volume set?

Just to have an entire matching TGT and DLIB set of your system.

or

In case you wanted to restore a (PE) PTF in one set of zones that may be
accepted
in another set.     I used to do it that way a long time ago on smaller systems,
when I just used an "A/B" set to switch between for running and maintenance.
But with many target zones and sysres sets now I relate them all to a single
DLIB
zone and don't accept maintenance until it has been running for 6 months.  So I
really don't see a need for more than one DLIB zone unless you have some burning
desire or need to accept maintenance very aggressively.

And of course I still get ASAP alerts for PE PTFs that have been accepted now
and then, but if they are running in production for 6 months I just live with
that
and wait for a fixing PTF to be available.

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com