The only "big overhead" that I am aware of, and have experienced, is
with the DDCONS(YES) parameter. Always use DDCONS(NO)! I think that
DDCONS(YES) has something in it about efficient as a bubble sort of
100,000 records. Yuck!

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.