Thanks guys, I feel so much better. That's why i couldn't remember the
command, there isn't one.

There are tons of these at our site and they are all left over from many
many moons ago.

IE.
The one in deferred rollin state is G0049V00
whereas the (say) 2 entries are G0934V00 and G0935V00

That seems to back up what all of you were saying and now I think (long and
hard) about it, I used to do the same as John and rename them to .GooxxVoo
o not 0

Figure i'll change to the Z000V00 format as it may save confusion for
anyone that doesn't spot the oh instead of zero and spends hours listing
the base and trying to find out what the problem is.

On the other hand.........it may be a good test of one's diagnostic skills
(only kiddin' - I wouldn't do that to a brother dinosaur (well there are a
couple of..))

Thanks all,

JJ