On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:25:07 -0500, McKown, John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>That is a possibility as well and is being discussed. But then we'd need
>a license for every desktop user (well, that's only 5 of us). But if
>person#1 does the work most of the time, then it would be difficult for
>person#2 to come in and take over while they are on vacation (or, in my
>group, at the doctor's).
>
>--

We have a little batch process that fires up on our (single) MXG SAS PC every
10 mins during business hours and runs any 'ad hoc' work submitted by the
users.

Basically the user FTPs his request/program from the mainframe to the SAS
PC. The SAS PC runs it and Emails the results back to the user.