> oh yaa and not to forget Mr Niyam Bhushan who would
> like to listen to ambient new age music.

my tastes for music have expanded and diversified considerably since i
discovered netradio through amarok.
did not realize how i had become rather rigid and stuck on my preconceived
notions about music. we all talk about music being a universal language and
other blah! blah! but really, everyone, ask yourselves, do you really
appreciate all types and all genres of music?

nah!

internetradio, thanks to its smarts, may help to prise open our hardening
minds....

am *so* delighted with the new music-genres and fresh new music i enjoy
these days.
i also realize in retrospect, listening to the same old repetitive music on
traditional FM radio blaring at us all the time, and on tv, has a remarkable
'dulling' experience on us.

ymmv.

:-)
niyam