Pierre Joye wrote on 15/12/2014 17:39:
I hate to say that but if we stick to rules, this rfc and its result are
> >totally invalid and should be canceled.
>
>What a bonkers statement. Just because you don't agree it's not
>"totally invalid". I think 34 vs 2 is a pretty solid argument for
>sticking to it.
Aller php7 related RFCs from there are  invalid if we stick to the rules.
The author asked to respect rules while systematically breaking them. And
that's my point here.

Can you succinctly, without any personal attacks, explain which rules this RFC broke?

Thanks,
--
Rowan Collins
[IMSoP]