From: mack
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2017 6:13 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] starting jaws manually

i'm finally going to install jaws before f s o takes away my window eyes
migration deal. however, i don't want jaws to load at startup, i just
want to use it manually. when i first install jaws, i will set windows
to not load at the log in screen or at windows startup, because i know
jaws will load automatically, where do i go to stop jaws from loading at
startup, is ctrl alt j a good hot key to use to start jaws manually?

--
from Mack