From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of mack
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] starting jaws manually

i'm finally going to install jaws before f s o takes away my window eyes
migration deal. however, i don't want jaws to load at startup, i just want to
use it manually. when i first install jaws, i will set windows to not load at
the log in screen or at windows startup, because i know jaws will load
automatically, where do i go to stop jaws from loading at startup, is ctrl alt
j a good hot key to use to start jaws manually?

--
from Mack