From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jorge Rivas
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2017 10:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] starting jaws manually

Mack,
Press windows D for the desktop command and press J for jaws, when jaws 18
is highlighted press enter, you should hear jaws option submenu O, press
enter or letter O. You should hear, Basic press enter, here you can adjust
jaws , just tab through the menu and set it, if needed use your arrows to
also select an make an adjustment.
It will take time to learn this entire menu plus the voices menu.
HTH,
Jorge