From: labradoodles@yahoogroups.com [mailto:labradoodle[EMAIL PROTECTED]com] On Behalf Of Kathiezkidz@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:43 PM
To: labradoodles@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [labradoodles] Look at this face!!
How can these not sell!!    Pictures don't actually show their fluff.  I'll try to get better pictures this afternoon
Kathie

www.SherrisPhotographics.photoreflect.com
www.pbase.com/sherri123
www.sherrissportography.photoreflect.com

Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates. __._,_.___

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs