No offense taken.   I would love to have your talent as a photographer.  I love veiwing your site.   I asked for an opinion and  you were kind enough to answer.  I appreciate that.

I bred for temprament and I achieved the greatest success.    These dogs are everything I  could ever want in a disposition.    I''m not giving up.  I have to use the same recipe for personality and  figure out how to fluff them up next time around!!   Maybe I'll give them perms!!

Kathie

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs