I didn't mean anything bad by my comment, just stated a fact.  And I am definitely not criticising your photographic capabilities.  I know many doodle breeders that get left with the puppies that are not fuzzy, thought this might be the reason.

Sherri

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sherri, I'll assume you meant that as constructive criticism .   I am not nearly as talented as you are with the camera.    They are really very fluffy.    The one that is the sleekest  and most lab looking has curls on her ears, a goatee and curly knees!     They all have long silvery/white coats coming in over their puppy coats.

The reason they are not selling is not because of their looks because everyone that has come to look at them has bought one.   They are not selling because of the form of advertising I was using.

They are awesome dogs, and comparable with every 1st gen I have seen.     I just didn't do well investigating the marketing/business side of creating this beautiful dogs.

Kathie

www.SherrisPhotographics.photoreflect.com
www.pbase.com/sherri123
www.sherrissportography.photoreflect.com

Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited. __._,_.___

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs