Christa mentioned:-
<<<<  most people I found get doodles because of the allergy and/or shedding problem. >>>>

My wife is allergic to dogs and cats plus some other things, but she is not allergic to our Quincy an Australian Labradoodle.

There are some people who are allergic to non shedding breeds such as Poodles and even to non shedding Labradoodles and there are some who are allergic to dogs who have absolutely NO COAT, plus people allergy react more to the dog's saliva, dander and urine than to the coat. Personally I think it's wise for those who do have allergies to dogs then they really should carefully allergy test themselves to the particular dog that they are interested in and this irregardless if the dog happens to be a Labradoodle of any coat type or of any generation.

Eddy Safianski
Sale Victoria. Australia
Email:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website:-
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~safcav/

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs