They really are so cute, Kathie!  I just want you to
know that when I first met my husband, he had a black
lab puppy (her name was Needles, after the Space
Needle in Seattle, long story) and I was horribly
allergic to her, but I loved her and was willing to
put up with it.  Along comes our son and he is
allergic and has asthma so Grandma and Grandpa (who
lives right on our street) takes Needles just to sleep
at their house and then she goes with my husband,
Grandma and Grandpa to work every day, so it's still
hubby's dog, but now is really Grandpa and Grandma's
dog as well.  So, Needles had to be put to sleep (it
broke our heart!), and eventually we really wanted to
get another dog, and the only reason we got a doodle
was because we heard they were hypoallergenic (I
studied the breed for 6 months).  I found out that
F1B's are the best for us and our Shaggy (see
pictures) has been the best gift at this time in our
lives. We lost both of my parents at age 56 an 62 in
the last year and he has really kept our spirits up
when we needed it.  No allergy or asthma problems, a
real blessing.  Our breeder also had F1's who were
beautiful that I would have loved to have adopted,
whether or not the hair was curly or not.  So, I have
to tell you, I love your dogs and I would adopt one of
them if we didn't have allergy and asthma problems.  A
true animal lover and lover of the breed wouldn't
really care if the dog has curly hair or not, but most
people I found get doodles because of the allergy
and/or shedding problem.  I wish I could help and I
wish you lots of luck.  I'm sure no one means to be
critical but I have noticed on the board that
sometimes people are that way but I'm sure they don't
mean to be.  Anyways, good luck to you and I hope that
they get placed in loving homes.

Christa

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> No offense taken.   I would love to have your talent
>  as a photographer.  I
> love veiwing your site.   I asked for an  opinion
> and  you were kind enough to
> answer.  I appreciate  that.
>
> I bred for temprament and I achieved the greatest
> success.    These dogs are
> everything I  could ever want in  a disposition.
> I''m not giving up.  I
> have to use the  same recipe for personality and
> figure out how to fluff them
> up next time  around!!   Maybe I'll give them
> perms!!
>
> Kathie

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional