I love the look of a curly teddy bear labradoodle. I prefer the curly coat virse the wavy or straight. just my opinion as a new mom to a labradoodle.
steff

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In your opinion...no offense will be taken......would you recommend selling these as just lab/mix and cut my losses and keep my favorite and curliest for breeding as F1b's ??

I have heard breeders that breed F1 to F1  and F1's back to poodles ( which is what I was planning on next time around.....with better planning and different state!! )

What does everyone else do?

Kathie

Remember we are here to get other peoples opinions and help with issues.   I'm sorry if I sounded offended.  I asked for help and appreciate the response....even if you are totally wrong!!!  LOL  Just kidding

STEFFANIE BILLITIER
Rochester NY 14606
mom to 4 sphynx cats
Elvis,Bailey,Bobo,Loki
1 AHTdog named Rossi
and three  2 legged kids
nicholas,jacob,gabriella

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs