I just uploaded new pictures of Shaggy that I took
last week.  One is my favorite of Shaggy at our window
looking for my husband, his "Dog Dad" and holding his
teddy.  If you go to the second page, Shaggy is in our
living room with his teddy.  You can see how long his
hair is getting, he should be getting a trim soon.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: