From: j...@nathan54.freeserve.co.uk
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] Warding off arthritis
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 08:15:07 +0100

Liz wrote:

< She might have just held the bottom tip, - or the spangle (a definate
No-No!!)>

If I didn't hold bobbins by the spangles I would be able to make lace at
all, so it's too bad if it's a No-No!!, I'll continue doing it - I have no
intention of giving up the one of the few remaining crafts I can still do.
There are no lace police.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK