Flávio Etrusco wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't know
> why,  intelligent + phylosophical + logicist <> atheist...)

Because believing in one and only one CREATOR is intelligent + philosophical
+ logical. see http://www.islam-guide.com for more information.

> On 5/19/06, m2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I don't care whether the Lazarus team decides to
> > change the name or not. Now, I know and use Lazarus. For me its name has
> > no more importance, I know what is behind it. But this is not the case
> > for those who don't know it yet.

Yes, a real developer probably wouldn't care what name it has, but a real
developer probably has real clients.  Those clients probably have no clue,
so cosmetics is probably critical to be able to convince them, if you know
what I mean :)

So the situation is probably like this:
Client> What language do you use to implement our system.
Devlpr> Pascal.
Client> Say what???
Devlpr> Uh, I meant to say LAZARUS.
Client> What????????????

With a smart/cosmetic name change the same goes probably like this:
Client> What language do you use to implement our system.
Devlpr> OpenRAD.  It allows me to pick a language specific to your needs.
Client> Wow!

Thanks!

--
Al