On 19/01/2008, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did you know
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Faq#How_can_my_gtk_programs_use_custom_rc_files.3F
> ?

That's exactly what I was refering to.  But as far as I understood it,
you can change for example TEdit's background on demand.  For example,
it a edit form the user might have left out some required details.
Those edit forms will have their background colors set to yellow. As
they enter information, the TEdit's background color gets reset (which
is also a issue still active on Mantis if I remember correctly).  The
reason I said it's useless for what I want to do.

> > No, I mean like I am using fpGUI.  I use Lazarus IDE as my editor and
> > manage the fpGUI packages.  Lazarus simply thinks I'm creating a Free
> > Pascal application (not a Lazarus Application).
>
> Is it possible to design fpGUI apps with the same trick as he KOL
> package?

I don't know KOL, could you explain more...?  A quick look on the
Lazarus wiki site, it sounds like KOL is something used for WindowsCE
applications.

Regards,
  - Graeme -