Hi Andrew

Am 21.08.2015 um 16:17 schrieb Andrew:
21.08.2015 16:29, Erich Titl пишет:
..

Upgrade does this automagically, maybe not in _all_ circumstances but
I tested it with a variety of drivers. And then, in reality you only
need a driver for storage and a driver for uplink. But yes, I see the
complexity of the problem but I don't see how limiting moddb backup
can improve this.

Limiting doesn't help. modules.sqfs - helps to solve this.

We obviously have different preferences. I don't like autoprobing on each and every boot and you do, so be it. I can easily delete modules.sqfs.

cheers

ET