Hi Erich;

Am Donnerstag, 24. September 2015, 13:08:14 schrieb Erich Titl:
> Hi KP
>
> Am 22.09.2015 um 18:27 schrieb kp kirchdoerfer:
> > In 5.2  a major target will be to finally get Erich's update mimic up and
> > running
>
> A few questions
>
> - What is the 5_2 directory in the packages repository? 5.2.0?

No. These are older packages provided for you during testing of upgrade.
I need to rebuild the packages so it will take time to update the files in 5_2

> - Is this a 'stable' release?

5.2 yes, the current packages 5_2 branch  not (see above).

I've moved git branch maint to maint-5.1 and branch master (based on 5.2)  to
maint in the meantime.
So I expect 5.2 will stay around for a long time.

> - How will we distinguish between the 5_2 releases in the package
> repository?

I hoped you have an idea, depending on your knowledge of the upgrade script
and your tests...
I doubt you can work with git tags.

> - Why is there no firmware in the 5_2 directory?

Again see above.

kp