Hi all;

as you may have seen, after a year of development LEAF Bering-uClibc has been
released these days.

Congrats and thanks to all who make it happen!

It looks like a pretty stable and mature version, and a good base to maintain
for the forthcoming future.

I'd like to have moved current branch maint to maint-5.1 and current master to
maint - as usual when doin a new major release. But I haven't done that
before, so I could need help. If someone (Yves?) will do it, it would be
great! A short howto will be helpful in the future.

Current plan is to eventually make a final release for 5.1 with an updated
kernel and strongswan support, and to move on with 5.2.x.

In 5.2  a major target will be to finally get Erich's update mimic up and
running

For upcoming master it's a good time now to collect ideas.

Just a few that comes in my mind : gcc update, update uclibc to ulibc-ng or
musl, improve building for different architectures by decoupling kernel
versions, improvments for build enviroment (e.g. a command like cleanall.sh
but without deleting the build of repo/toolchain)....