Hi.

Another important target IMHO - merge all important stuff
(root.lrp/etc.lrp/config.lrp/other packages that are 100% present in
LEAF box) into initrd. And try to add support for squashfs initrd + r/w
tmpfs via overlayfs over top of it (which will be useful for embedded
devices with mtd flash memory).