Before I report this as a bug maybe someone has a fix or something I have
missed. I have looked through the options etc and the LUG archive and have
found nothing. If I unlink the address both instances disappear.

In an effort to have headstone photos print in all reports I have started
entering Burial Events. As part of this I include the address of the
Cemetery. When I then create a report (any report) the Cemetery address
prints twice. The first time jammed up against the end of the event sentence
and immediately following in brackets. I have included an example. There has
been no change to the default settings.

* Burial: May 1930, Athens, Clarke, GA, USA. East Hill 51, Joint marker with

   Alexander H. DavisonAddress: Oconee Hill Cemetery, 297 Cemetery St.,
   335702.25N/832213.93W, Athens, Georgia  30605(Oconee Hill Cemetery, 297
   Cemetery St., 335702.25N/832213.93W, Athens, Georgia  30605.)

Notice I included the GPS information as the second line of the address.

If anyone has an idea I would appreciate your help.

G.C. Oliver