http://www.mozy.com/?ref=3f9a896b&kbid=12676&m=5
Unlimited for 4.95/month. Coupon codes: MARCH for annual subscription 10% off, MARCH2 for biannual subscription 10% off

You can also get 2 GB free if that's all you need. I have about 75 GB of files backed up at Mozy but if all you want to backup is your Family file (mine is about 7 MB) I think encrypted email is fine.

JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

Barbara Ford wrote:
I just now read a bit about Mozy (had not heard of it), and perhaps
that's one way to go, as far as off-site backup; looks like a better
idea than emailing the file?