To say nothing of bugs *not* fixed. As far as I know, known bugs in the relationship calculator and in set relationships have *not* been fixed. Also some descrepancies in duplicate lines in descendant list. (There has been no announcement that they *have* been fixed.) I'm not about to spend $ to find out that they haven't been fixed, even if the amount involved is fairly small.

Research assistant is likely useless to me - 95% of my current research is in Scandinavia. Would support care to confirm that what is there is almost entirely U.S.? Or am I wrong?

All in all, I just don't see any particular need to move to Legacy 6. I might do so eventually if the bugs I am concerned about are ever fixed. But not for the supposed "improvements" - they will just slow things down and take space.

                                Ruth Ann

Porter wrote:
[Legacy Home Page and Research Guidance etc. etc] junk and more junk [you've
overcooked it!] hear, hear! We need option(s) to disable this stuff........

Porter Rockwell

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/