Everyone now and then I upgrade something and I always find it harder than
I should. That's my fault. So when I saw Ed's advice about installing
Leointeg as the easiest way to go I thought - 'I'll give that a try'

And so I installed Leointeg - I'm running Leo 7.21 on Windows 10. And then
I turned to websockets and thought maybe I ought to upgrade my Python
install from 3.7.

Strangely (or maybe not) before upgrading if ran the comman python from the
command line Windows would complain about not finding python. But if I ran
py all was well.

Anyway - I installed Python 3.11.4 and then pip and then websockets and
then tried running Leointeg but got the same error message I had before I
installed websockets.
Leo server exited with code 1.
I then wondered what version of Python Leo was looking at so I started Leo
as per normal, which failed with:

Can not load pyQt5 or pyQt6

Can not Import Qt

I now don't feel so good!