On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 7:36:12 AM UTC-4 Israel Hands wrote:

Thomas I'm reading your note about modules and paths - I feel I need to
understand this better to make headway.

The expression to use with the *-m* flag is the same one you would use to
import a module.  In the *leoserver* example,  you would expect to import
the module with *import leo.core.leoserver*. So that's what you put after
the *-m* on the command line: *leo.core.leoserver*.  There may be a few
exceptions for some more esoteric import constructs, but you probably will
never have to worry about them.

I have to say I found path setting on the Amiga more intuitive, those were
the days.

Except when we had to type out those sometimes long names of the floppy
disk the file was on - remember those?

Again many thanks for taking the time, LeoInteg is a thing of beauty!  IH

A fantastic job by Felix, isn't it?