Hi Thomas, I must have erased those long names on floppy disks from my
memory!  I remember the path stuff going in a config file and I remember
editing that file with CyngusEd. And yes absolutely, yes - Felix deserves
some sort of medal - well a gold medal for his work on this. Just
brilliant... as is Leo itself. I've been trying to get my sons on board for
ever but one is a hard core C guy and the other uses Jupiter Notebooks.
Which I know nothing about, except that it's a big deal in Python world.
Anyway thanks again Thomas and keep up the good work!  IH