Hi,

Deleting the internal namespace solve the problem.

And also that vc-libpqxx.mak fixed that lib creation bug.

There are also some warnings that could be fixed:

-src/util.cxx(683) : warning C4996: 'strncpy': This function or variable may be
nsafe. Consider using strncpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE
_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.

    This warning can be fixed with
    #pragma warning(disable : 4996)

                        or
    #define _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE

-cl : Command line warning D9035 : option 'GX' has been deprecated and will be
re
moved in a future release

    Should be used /EHsc compiler option

Trigve